Features & Benefit
The Longspan Series 80 is a New Zealand made shelving system that is knockdown, modular, versatile, extendable and available in both shortspan and longspan.
The bays can be combined in the same rack for the efficient storage of a wide range of different items using the convenient bolt free lock-in system. When the support beams have been located and locked-in, they remain in position improving safety for your staff accessing stock or moving about in the aisles.
Being strong, stable and secure makes it a great choice for in retail, warehouse and office applications.
Applications and Installations
LONGSPAN RM SERIES 80 | PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Sturdy design with adjustable shelf levels
- Pre-galvanised – feedback is that this is favoured in long term due to the fact it doesn’t scratch or fade and is forgiving should you need to remove stickers etc.
- Can be powder-coated if requested [additional cost]
- Manufactured in NZ, so supply continuity assured
- Rust resistant
- Manufactured in NZ. Postface: 50mm Pitch: 50mm
- Max weight 4500/kg per bay
- Lengths: 1200mm – 2400mm
- Available in 6 widths: 450mm, 600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm and 1200mm
- Sturdy design with pre-galvanised or powder-coated finish at an additional cost
- Beam face: 85mm
- Lengths: 1200mm, 1800mm and 2400mm
- Carrying Capacity: 900kg – 1800kg
STEEL MESH PANEL
- Ask about our range of available sizes
Ideal for warehouse, office & retail installations.